Friday, January 8, 2010

Mom and Dad Ann

Mom and Dad have been married for 57 years. So I thought I would treat them to a night on the town. I got a $150.00 Gift card for Mastros City Hall Steakhouse . Knowing my parents they would never spend the money to treat themselves to such a nice place.

I got my Little sister Tommi and her boyfriend Evan to Babysit my Mom and Dad's Foster children. And My Nephew Nat babysat for my Sister Heather.

Heather, Steve (Heather's Husband) and I drove out to my parents house in Cooliage, Arizona and helped my Mom get ready for her date and played chauffeur to Scottsdale, Arizona and back. My Brother in Law, Steve thought Heather and I were crazy for driving the hour to pick them up and the hour and a half to take them to dinner... only to take them back home and drive ourselves home... LOL but hey it was that or have my parents drive at night... That would not be a good thing... Mom does not see well at night and Dad falls asleep.

While they had their meal at Mastros we three went to Romano's Macaroni Grill Italian Restaurant. It was so much fun and the service at both places was great!

The whole way home my Dad talked about how much the food cost and that only crazy people paid that much for a steak and have some guy sweep the crums off your table.... My mother could not stop talking about how good the water tasted. LOL Man I love them! and They looked Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment