Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Meg's Baby Shower

Meg's Baby shower was a hit... I love how our family pulls together to get a job done. My Sister Heather is a little bit more crazy then the rest of us... When she throws a party, she looks at every detail. And we all love her for it... :)

So to all that helped for Baby Sydney's shower... Thank you

Thank you to: Aunt Benselee, Aunt Sonni, Aunt Jeanelle, Aunt Ami, Great Grandma Jean, Isabel, Great-Aunt Tommy, Uncle Griffin, Grand-Pa Steve, And even Mommy and Daddy to be Meg and Chris
I can't believe I am a Great Aunt! LOL
Meg and I
Let take the Tour of the Party!
At the Door:
We set up Sydney's sweet Treat Shoppe.

Right inside the Door:
We set up Meg's Mom-to-be Advice Table.

Dad-to-be put an advice card in for his wife that said
"Don't let your kids eat Yellow Snow"
LOL But I think I beat him in the Advice card... Mine was
"Next time Adopted.. The Adopted ones are always the best!" LOL
In the Piano room:
We set up Sydney's Quilt. Where guest were asked to sew a Stitch for Sydney

In the Family Dinning Room:
We set up a Place where Guest could design a Bib for Sydney.

Grandma Heather
Great Aunt Ginny's
and I did this one LOL
In the Kitchen
Sandwiches and Drinks were set up for guest

In the Formal Dinning Room:
We had the Treats Table
The Books we Bling'd Up for Sydney
The Family Room:
We had the Gifts Table
We Made Diaper Cakes
Guest at the Party!
I will post more Pictures of the Guest

No comments:

Post a Comment