Sunday, January 10, 2010

Greenbay vs Arizona Yes I was there

OK my work gave me some tickets to go see the game. I went with some other friends from work.
I got to see my friend Brenda who was there watching her husband play. She has lived in North Carolina for the last few years. Her husband, Jeremy Bridges, played for the NC Panthers... but now he plays for Arizona...Yeah! ... I thought I would never get to see my Brenda or her cute children. and Believe me when I say she has the cutest kids ever!
The game was fab (all time highest scoring playoff game) But if I hear the words "Greatest game I have ever seen" one more time... I am going to scream!
On the way home I had AM Sports radio on... All I heard was callers saying how it was the best game they ever saw... man I know it was a good game but the Best? You guys are crazy ... Arizona started off great but the "D' was gone for a while... As far everyone giving the kicker a hard time about missing some kicks... The game should never gotten to the point of the kicker being the be all end all... Granted the 1st kick he missed a high school player could have made.
But we won so everyone be happy but please stop saying it was the best game ever!
If that was the best game you ever seen you really need to watch more football.

No comments:

Post a Comment