Monday, November 2, 2009

There’s a Nazi on my TV!


A friend and I started the P90X workout program today. P90X or Power 90 Extreme is a home exercise system developed by Tony Horton ('The Nazi' only cuz he is forcing me to admit how out of shape I am and making me Work, Work Work! LOL). It is a type of interval training.
So I get up at 6am so I can be at my friends home at 6:30am. The workout is an hour long and I think… “It’s only an hour, how hard could it be!”
Man was I wrong. By 30 min into the workout I am thinking to myself.”Why am I doing this, Why am I listening to the Nazi on the TV saying it only 16 reps, everyone has to do 16 reps” We were only doing 10 Lbs and I was dying. So my friend says lets give it 90days and just see.
Ok is bad that I am already counting down and dreading to see the Nazi on the TV tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment