Sunday, November 1, 2009

Have you ever been kicked out of a Hospital?


Ok so my Dad is in the VA hospital in Tucson, Arizona. But, my family has a thing about having Sunday time together. Ok so every Sunday we have Dinner or get together and play games.
Well with dad being in the VA hospital we all deicided that we were going to still get together and we all made the 2 hour trip to Tucson. We are laughing and talking and just having a good old time right. And then the nurse comes in and says... "I'm sorry but the head nurse here said that the limit for each patient is 2 or 3 visitors” Mind you we only had a few family members (7) that had arrived at that point.
Well no wonder nobody gets better in the VA… haven’t these people ever heard that Happiness and Laughter have healing powers. So we all took turns visiting my Dad and then made our way back home.
Wow, I just could not believe it! What rebels I have in my Family... LOl Kicked out of the Hospital... Im sure the head nurse was thinking "Those Crazy Mormons" LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment