Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Shame!


All right I seem to be on a roll with embarrassing myself. But at lease I can laugh at myself! Right ?!?
Some Friends and I went to Schneff Farms in Queen Creek, Arizona. We wanted "The Cornfield Experience". The Flyer said that we would board the hayride through the dark skies on their way to see a spirit legend. "The old man in the Mountain" is a true story that has been told in Queen Creek for years. Known as a hermit that lived in a mineshaft in the San Tan Mountains, very few people saw him and many said he was crazy. Hikers would disappear, animals never survived. His story and his spirit live on and he's now he's been seen in "The Cornfield."
So we get there and the Hay ride does not start until 10pm so we do other stuff like, Miniature golf, Roller coasters, and Gift shop. And I had a blast! I should have ended the night right there! But we go on the hayride and we get to the Cornfield and I proceed to get my self ready to be scared. I position a friend in front (thank you Lisa) and behind me (Thank you Ivan) and Position my head ready to be hind in my friends back if anything jumps out. So half way though the Cornfield maze and nothing has jumped out at us or scared us. Great! I love this maze right?! Well I guess the park was running late at starting the experience. Instead of them starting at 10pm they started at 10:30 pm. And At 10:30 pm I could see the Exit to the corn maze about 20 feet ahead of our group. And I, being the brave gal that I am, was so excited that I had made it was talking and laughing and then I turned around and saw a masked man with Blood all over him… And he was running at me and yelling… I was so scared I barreled though two friend and grab a guy (someone I had just met that night, so I barely knew him) and planted my face into the middle of his back screaming in fear.
I am just SOOO cool! LOL … I was so embarrassed. Poor guy more than likely has claw marks from me… If you read this Nate I am really sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment