Saturday, October 10, 2009

Tour de Fat

Where: Town Lake Events
When: 10/10/2009 10:00 AM to 10/10/2009 4:00 PM
Location: Tempe Beach Park
Yes Tour de Fat once again Caught me off guard. I was out doing so running around and was caught in a sea of bikes and costumes. They meandered through my Neiborhood starting around 9am till 10am. I was sitting in my car for about 20 mintues to wait for them to pass. So what a better way to spend my time then take pictures. I even got a few Jewish members from the local Jewish school that came out to support the group. Tour de Fat is spreading the good word about the positive societal offerings of the bicycle. I heard one of the members say it was Tempe's biggest traveling bike festival yet.
I put a few of my Fav Pictures on here
but all the pictures I took are in the slide show Video.



1 comment:

  1. :(( - Crying because I was not able to attend! Your pictures look great; I am jealous. :((

    ReplyDelete