Saturday, June 11, 2011

4 Corners



The day started off late. We went to Steve’s job site to do the 2nd punch list. He thought it would take only 2 hours but of course it took over 4 hours. But I have to say for as long as it took the twins were really good. We walked around taking pictures and they made videos of their favorite parts of the movie Tangled. I think I have had to watch that movie about 2000 times and then they insist on acting parts out. I am starting to think unkindly towards that movie. Lol





By the Take we got to the four corners we only had about 30 min in the park… This was plenty of time. They only have the flags set up and in the middle of the flags is the spot where the four corners meet. Other than that the only thing to do is shop at the little booths of Indian items. Boring.


From there we went to Cortez CO where there was a rodeo. We were a little scared that we were not going to get a hotel room. But we did and it was an awesome hotel. I shared a bed with Jeanelle again and this time I woke up to her grabbing my nose and mouth really hard. I slapped her hand and told her to stop. She looked and me and just laid back down. She does not remember any of this. She was totally sleeping the whole time. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment