Friday, March 19, 2010

Sea World!

Sea World is always fun and we had a jam packed day!


We has to let our Paparazzi get a few snap shots

We had our look at some scary sharks
We took in the Sea Lion Show
Then of course we had to feed the sea lions... and caught a Bird red handed stealing the food!
I have decided that I want a penguin for a pet! I wonder how my neighbors would like that?
The Polar Bears were very active
This Rude guy had to show us his Lunch!
This Duck kept trying to sneak up on me while I was eating... I took the picture just so I would have a picture of the culprit if he got away.
Then we feed and petting the Bat rays... Fun and Smelly
I did not know the Amish came to Sea World... I had to take a picture.
What is a Vacation with out some Family Competition!
Took in a Pet show... I thought it was great to hear that all the pets in the show were pets people gave away to the pound. Goes to show us that is may be the owners not the pets that need work.
And last of all... The reason everyone goes to Sea World for!

To get Splashed!

No comments:

Post a Comment