Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Trainer of the YEAR Award

Today was such a busy day... I worked at Ulta from 6am to 9:45 and then JC Pennys from 10am to 2pm. And then Picker up Heather from school at 2:30. Today Ralph won Trainer of the year for the 10th year in a row.



It was also the last day of races at Fairmont Park for the year.

Robert Texted me to tell me he signed me in so I could get in though the back if I wanted to go...



But Heather did not want to go to the Track. She has found a new friend down the street from us.



I did go over to Pat's house to help fix some things up. She has family coming into town and needed help to clean her house up. We did not get everything done so I told her I would stop by tomorrow to help finsh stuff up before I go to work tommorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment