Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Robert's Birthday :)


Today was Roberts Birthday. I got off work at 12pm and ran and set up his birthday gift... I got him a hammock... I heard him once say that he always wanted one and went he gets his own place it would have to have one. After I got done setting it up I went over to the track and brought him and his parents Ice cream (it was a really hot day). I hung out there with him until the races were over. Then I asked his mom if she was doing anything for him. She said that she was having the family over for dinner... I told her I would pick up the cake. Robert did not want a cake or anything. But I told him that he had to have cake if the little kids were coming over.

While picking up the cake I got a text from Robert saying thank you for the gift and that I was too good to him... funny guy.

The party went well I thought... The kids and Robert played Soccer.

No comments:

Post a Comment