Friday, August 20, 2010

I Cant Believe how things change

It is crazy how things change. In March 2010 I was having the time of my life with my Friends and Family in Arizona. Here it is Aug 2010 and I am no longer in Arizona but now in Illinois. My Dad has been in the hospital for about 2 month. he finally came home but the doctors say they don't know how much longer he will last. I thought the move to Illinois would be good for me and maybe it is but it does not feel like it right now. I felt like at the time that I was supposed to be here but now I don't know. I miss all my friends and family and want to go home.

Why cant life just be simple :(

I have made some great friends out here though. I cant complain about that. I have gotten to do some really fun things here. I know I have not been updating this blog in a while but I will try and start up again. I will go back and write about all the fun stuff I have already done here.

A good thing is that I am going home for a visit in about 2 weeks... I really cant wait. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment